We have a sitter available for our Friday Morning 9:15AM class
- As of now, we will have child care for the classes below
- Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun 9:15AM
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’re coming and we will save you a spot for your child(ren)
- Reservations need to be made 12 or more hours prior to class start time
- We are only taking up to 4 kids per session
- We are asking parents to use the “elevator entrance” to bring in their kiddos, keeping them out of our main studio areas as much as possible
- Temperature checks will be required for children, and parents that bring in children
- If you have an older child (10 and up) that you want to bring in that does not need childcare we must also have an electronic waiver for them. They cannot enter the premises without that. They (and you) also still need temperature checks and they can only sit in the childcare room if there are less than 4 children in there. The childcare room is the only room older kids can hang out for now.
Child Care Rates
$25 for a 10 visit pass (per child) | $5 drop-in (per child)
*If your child is 7 or under AND we have child care as an option for the time when you’re there, then you do need to pay for the service. If your child is 8 or over it’s free. As far as the minimum age, we don’t really have one. If you’re comfortable with it we likely are too. We do NOT change diapers but will page you on your phone if your little one needs a change or a trip to the bathroom.
For the protection of all of the children in our care, as well as the health of your own child and family we ask that parents assist us by keeping sick children at home. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS OF ALL CHILDREN, AND REFRAIN FROM BRINGING AN ILL CHILD UNTIL 24 HOURS HAVE PASSED SINCE ANY FEVER, VOMITING, DIARRHEA, OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE SYMPTOMS HAVE OCCURRED.